Digital Sales Executive (Athens)
The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of Display, SEO and SEM, as well as an understanding of the sales process and a passion for the consultative sales approach.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through personal contact, we’d like to meet you.
You will be expected to
- Act as the company’s digital sales advisor in the complete suite of digital products including display, local search, web sites etc.
- Identify and generate new digital sales opportunities.
- Work close with marketing executives in forming digital strategies for our clients.
- Manage local, regional and national clients seeking digital advertising solutions.
- Assist the sales supervisor where needed (i.e., research, reporting, competitive analysis).
- Minimum of 2 years of digital sales or digital account management experience.
- Proven track record of knowledge of online sales offerings.
- Technically savvy and proficient with sophisticated digital advertising programs delivery methodologies.
- Ability to sell a comprehensive marketing solution including multiple products.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline and target oriented environment.
- University degree.
- A valid driver license
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package with strong incentives (Salary and competitive bonus scheme)
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop
- Dynamic & creative working environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Continuous training
If you feel you have the above qualifications and the work and prospects triggers you, send your CV in the following
The management of CVs will be strictly confidential.
The company keeps strict regulations concerning personal data, according to GDPR provisions.