Για το τμήμα πληροφορικής
The ideal candidate for this position will have expert-level knowledge with designing, implementing, and troubleshooting of network, legacy servers, and desktop environment. The Administrator maintains a highly reliable system through proper configuration and regular system monitoring. This includes maintaining uptime on all servers, improving system features and usability for clients, daily monitoring and support of company users through a ticketing system.
Position will design, evaluate, customize, and implement new systems technology, perform systems monitoring and troubleshooting and install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves software related problems.
- Deployment and configuration of internally developed and third party applications with a keen focus on security, scalability, performance and redundancy.
- Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the platforms to assist with organizational change management.
- Create and maintain documentation of systems processes and procedures.
- Provide input to development regarding product capabilities, limits and capacity planning.
- Rotates on-call for after-hours support.
- Ability to communicate in an effective and positive manner.
- Ability to translate and explain computer issues to users in ways that make sense and apply to their daily business needs.
- Update tickets with accurate and timely records of work performed, and resolution detail.
- Coordinate hardware warranty repair.
- Assist company-users in support of Internal systems.
- Troubleshoot Advanced issues related to Active Directory topology, DNS/DHCP services
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Technical Stack, in particular but not limited to; Hyper-V, SQL Server, SCCM
- Experience in Upgrade and transformation and migration of SQL environments
- Working with HTTP web technologies (preferably Varnish/Tomcat/Nginx/IIS)
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with Azure
- Windows Azure (deployments using ARM templates, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS)
- Experience with configuring and implementing monitoring solutions
- Knowledge in supporting Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with SAN solutions
- Automated deployment and configuration of Windows and its components using PowerShell
- Fluency in English
- 3 year experience
- Certifications & Licenses: Certifications in any of the above essentials skill will be a plus
The Company Offers
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant working environment
- Continuous training
- Career development path
Οι ενδιαφερόμενοι που πληρούν τις παραπάνω προδιαγραφές παρακαλούνται όπως αποστείλουν το Βιογραφικό τους Σημείωμα στο παρακάτω e-mail: email@example.com
Θα τηρηθεί απόλυτη εχεμύθεια στη διαχείριση των Βιογραφικών Σημειωμάτων .
Παρακαλούμε πριν υποβάλλετε το βιογραφικό σας να ενημερωθείτε για τους για τους Όρους Χρήσης & Πολιτική Προστασίας Δεδομένων.