Yellow Pages is the longest-running Greek professional Advertising Agency, which has had the privilege of operating in the market since 1971, when the first printed professional catalog was published. We are one of the first companies in Greece that invested in digital transformation and in 2001 with the digitization of our services (xo.gr) we became the first online search engine for professionals. Staying true to our vision, we are constantly evolving our services, aiming to provide innovative Digital Marketing solutions to our customers.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and communicative, with a customer-centric approach. It excels in a dynamic working environment, striving for the absolute satisfaction of the customer and the successful fulfillment of the sales goals. Will also have a good working knowledge of the digital marketing environment, be experienced in Display and SEM campaigns and familiar with Google analytics. A clear understanding of the sales process and a passion for the consultative sales approach is essential for the position.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through personal contact, we’d like to meet you.
You will be expected to:
- Act as the company’s digital sales advisor in the complete suite of digital products including Google, Social Media, Display advertising, local search, web sites etc.
- Identify and generate new digital sales opportunities
- Work close with marketing executives in forming digital strategies for our clients.
- Manage local, regional and national clients seeking digital advertising solutions.
- Data Analysis and reporting to clients
- Assist the team’s supervisor where needed (i.e., research, reporting, competitive analysis).
- Proven track record of knowledge of online sales offerings.
- Technically savvy and proficient with sophisticated digital advertising programs delivery methodologies.
- Ability to sell a comprehensive marketing solution including multiple products.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline and target oriented environment.
- University degree.
- A valid driver license
The Company offers
- Competitive remuneration package with strong incentives (Salary and competitive bonus scheme)
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop
- Dynamic & creative working environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Continuous training
If you feel you have the above qualifications and the work and prospects triggers you, send your CV in the following address:
26-28 G. Averof str. Nea Ionia – Perissos, 14232