We are looking for a Project Management Coordinator with a strong client facing background that will help us deliver on time and on spec projects to our Websites Development Team.
Greek Yellow Pages is a company with more than 50 years of experience in the market. Our search engine for local businesses attracts millions of visitors on a monthly basis and advertises thousands of clients in its listings.
Well, the truth is we do much more than that! Our aim is to become the digital agency of all SMBs in Greece and thus we offer to our clients a variety of digital services, so they can attract more customers. Hence, if you come to work with us you will have the opportunity to do things that influence millions of people and shape the future of digital in Greece.
Our focus is on two sides:
- Delivering the most credible local information about businesses through our search engine
- Being the preferred digital partner of every SMB in Greece offering digital solutions to maximize their online presence and gain customers through our experienced professionals.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:Managing client relationships and expectations
- Getting correct briefing and specifications from clients for an excellent delivery of their website
- Writing clear briefs for the development, operations departments
- Working on multiple web projects simultaneously across different platforms
- Maintaining up to date timetables & documentation for each client
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the people within the Websites department as well as with the Sales teams
- University degree in Marketing, Computing or Management or any relevant field of study
- 1+ years project management experience preferably in a digital environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills & ability to perform under tight timelines
- Techniques for managing, tracking and reporting risks, issues and status
- Experience in the use of open source CMS will be considered a plus
- English fluency (both written and spoken)
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic & creative working environment
- Opportunities for career development
If you feel you have the above qualifications and the work and prospects triggers you, send your CV in the following address:
26-28 G. Averof str. Nea Ionia – Perissos, 14232
The company keeps strict regulations concerning personal data, according to GDPR provisions