SEM & SEO Executive
The company Xrysos Odigos, the strategic partner of thousands of professionals throughout Greece, with 50 years of experience and expertise in the market seeks to hire:
We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate digital enthusiast to manage the online marketing strategy of Xrysos Odigos Brand. This individual will:
- Plan, manage and monitor performance marketing strategy through Google AdWords for targeted traffic
- Ensure paid strategy is delivered effectively to deadline and against business objectives
- Audit, define and manage SEO execution strategy
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of SEO campaigns including interpretation and recommendations.
- Manage, organize, and present Web Analytics data (GA & SC), key metrics and KPIs.
- Monitor competition (locally and beyond) to identify opportunities
- Degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Minimum 2-year prior experience (agency or client side) in managing implementation of SEO and conversion-oriented PPC campaigns and Web Analytics Data to achieve assigned goals.
- Google Analytics certified and Google Adwords Certified (Search, Display)
- Good knowledge in MS-Excel
- Experience with Google SC and SEO Monitoring tools will be considered a plus (Semrush, Ahrefs)
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into actionable performance strategy
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends & best practices and evaluate emerging technologies in SEM & SEO
- English fluency (both written and spoken)
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic & creative working environment
- Opportunities for career development
Candidates interested in this position are invited to send their resume to the HR Department, quoting the job title, to the following E-mail: email@example.com
26-28 G. Averof str. Nea Ionia – Perissos, 14232
The company keeps strict regulations concerning personal data, according to GDPR provisions